Seiten

Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2009

Axams Oktober Dump




















hey guys,

It was middle of oktober and the early season has startet with a big dump in Innsbrooklyn.
JZA called me if I would like to join for a hike up to Axamer Lizum , the 20min fare closed resort? Of course I was motivated to catch some nice tree runs and hit some pillows. After three hours powder fun we arrived at the parking lot and saw that nice ledge on top of the lift station, which luckily was not open than. I decided to hit it quick with a switch 5050 and a switch nose press before I had to be in my Strategie&Marketing course in the uni at 3pm. Here are some pics of the session taken by my friends digicam Alex.
Much fun in the snow and have a good season.
Peezout
Brooklyn

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen